Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sam and Kathryn get married!!

Its been a while since I posted here, but I trust the pictures from this fabulous wedding in May will more than make up for the time lost! I had the honor to do flowers for Sam and Kathryn Crain, who got married on May 22, 2011. Kathryn's style was sophisticated with whites and creams, yet playful with punches of orange. It was a pleasure to bring her floral visions to life! 
The happy couple...I'm crazy about her headpiece!
did I add that I'm crazy about her shoes as well?!
Roses and alstromeria...simple and stylish.



I love how Kathryn gave her bridesmaids alternating bouquets of orange  roses with white alstromeria, and white roses with orange alstromeria...a fun idea for any brides out there looking for inspiration!


Congratulations Sam and Kathryn...thanks for including me in your special day!


**all photos courtesy of Mason Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment