Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Succulent Designs

One of the things I like to do in my free time is browse through websites and blogs that have beautiful and creative ideas that inspire me as I seek to grow Bella Botanicals. One such blog is Kinser Event Company (http://kinsereventcompany.blogspot.com)/. A friend sent me the link and I was immediately enchanted! After looking through pictures from a featured photo shoot, I was excited to experiment with incorporating succulents into bouquets. They add such an interesting and unique twist, and make an arrangement stand out immediately. When I return from New Jersey, my next mission is to try my hand at succulents...we'll see how it turns out! Until I have my own to showcase, enjoy these lovely pictures!

















Original source: Green Wedding Shoes (http://greenweddingshoes.com)
Concept and Design: Green Wedding Shoes and JL Designs
Styling: Green Wedding Shoes
Photography: Stephanie Williams
Flowers: JL Designs
Makeup and Hair by Nyrie using Jouer Cosmetics and Unite
Prop Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
Wedding Dresses: Temperley London
Paper Details: MaeMae Paperie
Hair Pieces: Lo Boheme
Linens: Wildflower Linens
Bride Shoes: Shoebuy.com
Groom Shoes: 6pm.com
Models: Chris Marino and Amanda Rau

No comments:

Post a Comment